Mario.swf Mario.swf

awesomesauce

yeah u heard me AWESOMESAUCE!!! when the vid was over I COULDNT BREATHE!!!
lololol roflmao =D
make more please

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7

Not like Arfenhouse at all.

It had a bit of housemaster and billy at the start, and then it was just a load of random crap stringed together. Arfenhouse made me lol so hard milk shat out of my nose. This didn't get me laughing at all.

Reiko - The Plank Reiko - The Plank

weaboo.

Seriously, what is up with mixing english with WAPANESE.
It didn't look like you put any effort in anything besides the artwork.
I didn't find it particularily funny, the voices sucked and the animating wasn't exactly quality. Or maybe it was QUALITY.
I didn't know wether to laugh or cry when she went "Hayaku".

TaintedInk responds:

I put a lot of effort into every part this. Certainly more than what's evident in your pathetic cauliflower cartoons.

FYI, my voice actress IS Japanese and lives in Tokyo. I also live in Japan. I think it's probably YOU who speaks the "Wapanese", AholeNinja.

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

@ChaoticTheorem:

I find it funny how you referred to that southpark episode; They used it to *make fun* of how overrated not only the N-word bullcrap is, but also just people being completely anal over "offensive content". In fact, they used that episode to make fun of people like you.
Also, quite obviously, the loli rape scene is fictional. This is pretty obvious. I rather hope anyone with an IQ over 50 is able to figure that one out.

On to the actual flash movie!
I loved this piece more than your previous Random Furry Stuffs. Not only because there's somewhat more violent things involved, but also because the animation is better and I totally loved the MGS bit. So well done and don't let the ZOEMG LOLI RAEP people get to you ;D

Sonucais responds:

EPIC, I didn't saw LeekClock in my life but it's fun.

World of Warcraft World of Warcraft

In response to LoneWolf686

Blizzard stole orcs and mages amongst other stuff from Warhammer? That's interesting.
I take it the producers of Warhammer are also sueing JRR Tolkien for stealing elves (and mages)? And quite probably also Terry Pratchett for stealing, oh, mages for instance? In that case, they must be sueing quite a whole lot of (MMO)RPGs, fantasy writers, cartoonists and quite possibly Mc Donalds for stealing mages, orcs, clowns and the use of the abbreviative "etc"?
Besides your arguement being rediculous, WoW roots from the Warcraft series, which doesn't even remotely feel like anything Warhammer related. Even though Dwarfs remain ugly bastards on WoW, atleast the poor sods don't have grown-in weapons in their beards, etc.
Oh crap, now teh warhammar company is sueing me too. Go go legal system.

Also I didn't like the movie much.

The Red Line The Red Line

This is like the NG equavailent of 4chan's longcat. Only with less effort put in.

The German Love Film The German Love Film

To the previous reviewer,

Ha ha ha, oh wow.
You really do fucking suck.

Also, this was pretty funny.

Livin in the Sunlight Livin in the Sunlight

;D

That be sum crayzee shit

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

The animations are awesome

This has been drawn and animated oh so very slickly, but seriously, get a different voiceactor for Throwback. I really don't like the current one xD;;

Turkman adventures - 1 Turkman adventures - 1